Public Health is offering free flu vaccination clinics for all people over 6 months of age without health insurance or who are otherwise unable to pay for vaccination.
If you have health insurance and can pay for vaccination, flu vaccine is also available at many healthcare provider offices and pharmacies. Use the Flu Vaccine Finder to locate one near you.
About the free flu vaccination clinics:
- No other vaccinations will be offered at the time of the clinics.
- You will be able to get flu shots or nasal spray vaccines, and preservative-free, gelatin-free, and latex-free vaccines will be available.
- You do not need to be a regular client at Public Health Centers and you do not need to show proof of citizenship to get the vaccination.
||Event flyers available in multiple languages (PDF)
|Columbia Public Health Center
4400 37th Ave S, Seattle
- Thursday, January 24, 3-7 pm
- Thursday, January 31, 3-7 pm
|Eastgate Public Health Center
14350 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue
- Wednesday, January 30, 3-7 pm
|Public Health clinics and community health clinicsalso have the vaccine if you are a currently enrolled patient.If you need help finding low cost health services, call the Family Health Hotline at 1-800-322-2588.
|Federal Way Public Health Center
33431 13th Place S, Federal Way
- Saturday, January 26, 10 am-2 pm
|North Public Health Center
10501 Meridian Ave N, Seattle
- Tuesday, January 29, 3-7 pm