The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, including the individual mandate that requires most Americans to have health insurance.
An expert panel, convened by the Harvard School of Public Health, explores the implications of the decision for Americans.
Where do we go from here?
Presented in Collaboration with Reuters
- Robert Blendon, Professor of Health Policy and Political Analysis, Harvard School of Public Health
- John McDonough, Director, Center for Public Health Leadership, Harvard School of Public Health, and Former Executive Director, Health Care for All
- Regina Herzlinger, Nancy R. McPherson Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Wendy Mariner, Edward R. Utley Professor of Health Law, Bioethics and Human Rights, Boston University School of Public Health
- Toni Clarke, Healthcare Reporter, Reuters