The American Red Cross has created a free “First Aid” app that provides instant access to the information you need to know to handle the most common first aid emergencies.
“With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid,” says the Red Cross.
- Fully integrated with 911 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.